The automotive industry is characterized by its domain specific content, be that technical, marketing, legal or other content, and its global reach. Localization needs range from technical and documentation, to web and software localization, legal, financial, and regulatory documents, right down to continuous translations for marketing and social media as well as audio-visual needs.
Translation Automation for the Automotive industry
Automating and effectively supporting localization needs on a global scale effectively while managing resources, quality and expenditure is, while a non-core activity, of essential importance to the business.
CrossLang supports automotive customers with a range of services, including, but not limited to the following:
- Consultancy, helping customers design and manage their processes, systems, and supply chains effectively and efficiently while continuously evaluating the evolving ecosystem of solutions supporting continuous improvement and added value.
- Translation Management, supporting customers to design, implement and operate their systems throughout the entire lifecycle, be it TMS systems, terminology management or workflows that support effective interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Localization Workflow Management, supporting all workflow and purchasing needs, the integration of external suppliers and internal localization departments as well compliance and QA though a unified process and platform.
- Machine Translation. CrossLang has developed platforms specifically trained to meet the needs of the automotive industry and to deal with the very specific terminology in use.
- Continuous Translation. As systems become increasingly integrated and to continue to meet business needs, content and localization workflows often need to be closely integrated to ensure just in time localization. CrossLang assist customers with the design and the implementation of continuous translation environments.
Custom Machine Translation Workflow for leading Japanese automotive manufacturer
For one of the world’s leading Japanese automotive manufacturers CrossLang has developed custom machine translations solutions tailored specifically to the customers tone of voice, terminology and uses case to substantially improve the localization workflow. Furthermore, the solution enables the customer to use machine translation only for dedicated uses cases where human post-editing is not commercially viable but a jist translation using the correct terminology is required.