The automotive industry is characterized by its domain specific content, be that technical, marketing, legal or other content, and its global reach. Localization needs range from technical and documentation, to web and software localization, legal, financial, and regulatory documents, right down to continuous translations for marketing and social media as well as audio-visual needs.
Translation Automation for the Automotive industry
Automating and effectively supporting localization needs on a global scale while managing resources, quality and expenditure is of essential importance to the business.
CrossLang supports automotive customers with a range of services, including, but not limited to the following:
- Consultancy. Designers and managing processes, systems, and supply chains effectively and efficiently. Evaluating the evolving ecosystem of solutions and supporting continuous improvement and added value.
- Translation Management. Supporting customers to design, implement and operate their systems throughout the entire lifecycle. This can range from TMS systems, terminology management or workflows that support interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Localization Workflow Management. Supporting all workflow and purchasing needs, integrating external suppliers and internal localization departments as well as respecting compliance through a unified process and platform.
- Machine Translation. CrossLang has developed engines which are specifically trained to meet the needs of the automotive industry that deal with the specific terminology.
- Continuous Translation. In order to continue to meet business needs, content and localization workflows often need to be closely integrated to ensure just-in-time localization. CrossLang assists customers with the design and implementation of continuous translation environments.
Custom Machine Translation Workflow for leading Japanese automotive manufacturer
For one of the world’s leading Japanese automotive manufacturers CrossLang has developed machine translation solutions tailored specifically to the customers tone of voice, terminology and use case, in order to substantially improve their localization workflow. Furthermore, the solution enables the customer to use machine translation for dedicated use cases where human post-editing is not commercially viable but a gist translation using the correct terminology is required.