Industrial / High-Tech
Industrial and high-tech localization is characterized by its domain specific content, be that technical, marketing, legal or other content, and its global reach. Localization needs range from technical and documentation, to web and software localization, legal, financial, and regulatory documents, right down to continuous translations for marketing and social media as well as audio-visual needs.
Translation Automation for the Industrial and High-Tech Industries
Automating and effectively supporting localization needs on a global scale while managing resources, quality and expenditure is of essential importance to the business.
CrossLang supports industrial and high-tech customers with a range of services, including, but not limited to the following:
- Consultancy. Designing and managing processes, systems, and supply chains effectively and efficiently. Evaluating the evolving ecosystem of solutions and supporting continuous improvement and added value.
- Translation Management. Supporting customers to design, implement and operate their systems throughout the entire lifecycle. This can range from TMS systems, terminology management or workflows that support interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Localization Workflow Management.
Supporting all workflow and purchasing needs, integrating external suppliers and internal localization departments as well as respecting compliance through a unified process and platform.
- Machine Translation. CrossLang has developed engines which are specifically trained to meet the needs of the automotive industry that can deal with the specific terminology.
- Continuous Translation. In order to continue to meet business needs, content and localization workflows often need to be closely integrated to ensure just-in-time localization. CrossLang assists customers with the design and implementation of continuous translation environments.
- Content and Document Management.
Requirements documentation, product specifications, maintenance documentation and other technical documentation is living content that evolves with the products and services in question but often needs to remain available in multiple languages. CrossLang, with its sister company DCT provides customers with document multi-lingual management workflow solutions, localization integration and a range of auxiliary services to support effective document dissemination to for example maintenance personnel.
Global Localization Workflow Advisory for leading German industrial group
For one of the world’s leading industrial players with headquarters in Germany, CrossLang has provided business consulting to assist the customer with understanding the current state on a global basis, defining the target state environment, governance and lifecycle management and defining a roadmap for the development of an effectively governed, improved global content localization workflow.