Industrial / High-Tech
Industrial and high-tech localization is characterized by its domain specific content, be that technical, marketing, legal or other content, and its global reach. Localization needs range from technical and documentation, to web and software localization, legal, financial, and regulatory documents, right down to continuous translations for marketing and social media as well as audio-visual needs.
Translation Automation for the Industrial and High-Tech Industries
Automating and effectively supporting localization needs on a global scale effectively while managing resources, quality and expenditure is, while a non-core activity, of essential importance to the business.
CrossLang supports industrial and high-tech customers with a range of services, including, but not limited to the following:
- Consultancy, helping customers design and manage their processes, systems, and supply chains effectively and efficiently while continuously evaluating the evolving ecosystem of solutions supporting continuous improvement and added value.
- Translation Management, supporting customers to design, implement and operate their systems throughout the entire lifecycle, be it TMS systems, terminology management or workflows that support effective interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Localization Workflow Management, supporting all workflow and purchasing needs, the integration of external suppliers and internal localization departments as well compliance and QA though a unified process and platform.
- Machine Translation. CrossLang has developed platforms specifically trained to meet the needs of the automotive industry and to deal with the very specific terminology in use.
- Continuous Translation. As systems become increasingly integrated and to continue to meet business needs, content and localization workflows often need to be closely integrated to ensure just in time localization. CrossLang assist customers with the design and the implementation of continuous translation environments.
- Content and Document Management
Requirement’s documentation, product specifications, maintenance documentation and other technical documentation is living content that evolves with the products and services in question but often needs to remain available in multiple languages. CrossLang, with its sister company DCT (add link) provides customers with document multi-lingual management workflow solutions, localization integration and a range of auxiliary services to support effective document dissemination to for example maintenance personnel.
Global Localization Workflow Advisory for leading German industrial group
For one of the world’s leading industrial players with headquarters in Germany, CrossLang has provided business consulting to assist the customer with understanding the current state on an global basis, defining the target state environment, governance and lifecycle management and defining a roadmap for the development of a effectively governed, improved global content localization workflow.