CrossLang has an in-house expert team of language engineers, developers and researchers. For the last twenty years, we have been supporting organisations globally in the fields of natural language processing, translation automation and machine translation.
Companies that are looking at improving their language and localization processes, may find themselves bewildered by the variety of tools and solutions that are available on the market. Since 2002, CrossLang has supported organisations all around the world to help them navigate their way through this difficult process.
Any new implementation starts off with a consultancy round. Our team of experts takes stock of the current situation. Which processes does the customer use, where are improvements required, what is the ideal situation? Based on our customers’ needs and wishes, we are able to advise and select the best solution available.
Using this approach, we have guided customers in selecting and combining the right translation technologies, involving people, processes and technology to achieve operational excellence. We are unique in the translation industry. From translation management to machine translation, system integration and terminology management, our depth of knowledge and track record is unparalleled.
When new features or tools are suggested and implemented, we always provide the expertise of our team to assist our customers in the transition. Our offer includes:
- Implementation: from solution design to configuration testing
- User training: face-to-face on-site role based user training and/or web based training
- User guidance: helping users during the initial months after the implementation until they are confident with the new technology
- Project management: efficient coordination and timely delivery of every project if customers choose to outsource the project management of their translation infrastructure
- Integration: building connectors to ensure that any new technology integrates seamlessly with existing IT infrastructure
- Technical support: 1st and 2nd line support
Localization Workflow Advisory
For one of the world’s leading industrial players headquartered in Germany, CrossLang provided business consulting to assist the customer. Firstly, by helping them understand the initial state of their localization architecture. Afterwards, CrossLang supported them in drawing up an improved architecture. The new process describes the entire workflow of a localization project: from request, to translation, quality control, and final delivery.