Medical & Healthcare
The medical industry is characterized by its domain specific content, be that medical, marketing, legal or other content, and its global reach as well as stringent compliance and data privacy requirements. Localization needs range from medical and documentation, to web and software localization, legal, financial, and regulatory documents, right down to continuous translations for marketing and social media as well as audio-visual and interpretation needs.
Translation Automation for the Medical and Healthcare Industries
Automating and effectively supporting localization needs on a global scale while managing resources, quality and expenditure is of essential importance to the business.
CrossLang supports automotive customers with a range of services, including, but not limited to the following:
- Consultancy. Designers and managing processes, systems, and supply chains effectively and efficiently. Evaluating the evolving ecosystem of solutions and supporting continuous improvement and added value.
- Translation Management. Supporting customers to design, implement and operate their systems throughout the entire lifecycle. This can range from TMS systems, terminology management or workflows that support interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Localization Workflow Management. Supporting all workflow and purchasing needs, integrating external suppliers and internal localization departments as well as respecting compliance through a unified process and platform.
- Machine Translation. CrossLang has developed engines which are specifically trained to meet the needs of the automotive industry that deal with the specific terminology.
- Continuous Translation. In order to continue to meet business needs, content and localization workflows often need to be closely integrated to ensure just-in-time localization. CrossLang assists customers with the design and implementation of continuous translation environments.
Global localization strategy for leading Dutch medical device manufacturer
For a leading global medical device manufacturer, CrossLang provided consulting services to help define the target environment and assist with quality and efficiency improvements that delivered clear business value and return on investment.