As a (Senior) TMS Engineer at CrossLang, you will join CrossLang’s team of engineers. You will be responsible for the configuration, support and operation of CrossLang’s TMS systems and for our customers using these systems.
You will work closely with our DevOps Engineer and provide second and third line support, as well as support for Language Engineering.
- Configuring TMS systems and/or terminology systems such as XTM, WorldServer, MemoQ and Plunet in line with our SLAs
- Second and third line support
- Monitoring systems and creating backups
- Providing your colleagues with technical advice, as well as reports
- Language engineering support, such as scripting, machine translation evaluations, etc.
- 2+ years of experience as a TMS Engineer or TMS Expert
- Knowledge of or experience with translation software (including translation management systems and computer assisted translation tools) and workflows
- Familiarity or experience with machine translation and content management systems
- (Basic) programming skills
- Dutch & English language skills, in addition you can get by in French or German.
CrossLang is a European leader in translation automation and language technology since 2002. CrossLang provides consulting, systems integration, operations and research to help organisations modernise not only their translation infrastructure, but also their translation approach.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the position of (Senior) TMS Engineer!
"*" indicates required fields