As a (Senior) Localization Engineer at CrossLang, you will join CrossLang’s team of engineers. You will be responsible for the configuration, support and operation of CrossLang’s TMS systems and for our customers using these systems.
You will work closely with our DevOps Engineer and provide second and third line support, as well as support for Language Engineering.
- Configuring TMS systems and/or terminology systems such as XTM, WorldServer, MemoQ and Plunet in line with our SLAs
- Second and third line support
- Monitoring systems and creating backups
- Providing your colleagues with technical advice, as well as reports
- Language engineering support, such as scripting, machine translation evaluations, etc.
- 2+ years of experience as a Localization Engineer or Localization Expert
- Knowledge of or experience with translation software (including translation management systems and computer assisted translation tools) and workflows
- Familiarity or experience with machine translation and content management systems
- (Basic) programming skills
- You have excellent English language skills and speak at least one of the following languages: French, German or Dutch.
- You will be part of a small, enthusiastic team of engineering experts and language specialists
- A position in a pioneering company in the field of language technology
- An attractive salary package, including benefits (meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance,…)
- A flexible home office policy
- Our offices, located in Gentbrugge, are easily reachable by train, car and public transport
CrossLang is a European leader in translation automation and language technology since 2002. CrossLang provides consulting, systems integration, operations and research to help organisations modernise not only their translation infrastructure, but also their translation approach.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the position of (Senior) Localization Engineer!
"*" indicates required fields